If you have a desire to study in the US, then you must go with the Friends of Fulbright Scholarships programs offered by the Fulbright in the United States.
This educational award is promoted by the Embassy of the United States and has the purpose of encouraging citizens of Argentina to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at any US university.
Great offer for students of Argentina to get an undergraduate education with some benefits in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is supervised by the binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. It enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists, from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States.
Why at this program? Through this program, applicants will attend classes and seminars at an accredited university and also will be a part of a special cultural immersion program that includes the opportunity to carry out cultural and volunteer activities.
- University or Organization: The Embassy of the United States
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Access Mode: Email or Post
- Number of Awards: Ten grants are available
- Nationality: Argentina
- The program can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Argentina are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can apply for a bachelor’s degree program in any subjects (Except- Physical Education, Pharmacy, Hospitality, Kinesiology, Marketing, Medicine, Dentistry, Psychology, Advertising, Human Resources, Labor Relations, Translation, and Tourism) at any university in the United States.
- Admissible Criteria: Be 24 years old or younger until March 31, 2020.
- Be a regular student of higher education in the Argentine Republic, attending degree courses with duration not shorter than 4 years and be sponsored by the Head of the Office of International Relations (ORI).
How to Apply
To Apply: Each candidate is advised to contact on the following email regarding the application process and steps- International Relations Office, 4202017 int. 377
- Required Qualification: Students must have an outstanding partial academic average of at least 7/10 points.
- Language Requirements: For study in the US, you must achieve a minimum level of English of approximately 80 points in Internet-Based TOEFL or its equivalent.
Benefits: The bursary will cover round trip transportation, maintenance, health insurance and total cost of the program to be performed in the United States.