Applications are open for The Lt.Col Jack Wishart program at the University of Edinburgh in the UK. To complete your dream of study in the UK, join this opportunity and start to take the first step for your career.
The financial aid is available for those high achieving international students who are willing to complete the master‘s degree program in the UK.
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh ranked 18th in the world and 6th as the best university of Europe. It is the sixth oldest university which has five campuses in the city of Edinburgh.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? The university has a great status in teaching quality. It provides the best facilities for its applicants in their studies and gives them complete support in reaching where they want to go in life.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2021
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program (online learning) in the field of ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must not hold any other award from the University of Edinburgh.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take part in the ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics program at the university. Once they completed their application, they will be automatically selected for the award on the basis of academic excellence.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, academic transcripts along with the test scores of language proficiency should be attached.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The aspirants need to score 6.5 in the TOEFL test for demonstrating their English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will contribute £500 per year toward tuition fees and is tenable for two academic years.