The MasterCard Foundation, in conjunction with the School of African Microfinance, awarded scholarships to qualified applicants to attend School of African Microfinance training. The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program made it possible for organizations and individuals without own financial possibilities to attend SAM by providing scholarships for tuition fee, accommodation and travel costs.
A valuable program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the School of African Microfinance.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing training courses.
- Scholarship Provider: The MasterCard Foundation
- Scholarship can be taken at Kenya (Africa)
If you qualify under one or more of the following categories, you are encouraged to apply:
1.Managers at microfinance institutions or banks.
2. Microfinance Consultants who have in the past provided implementation support to financial institutions and are keen to increase their overall technical skills base.
3. Individuals from the financial institutions that apply different models in their service delivery e.g. savings and credit cooperatives. Women microfinance managers are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The students of Kenya (Africa) can apply for this scholarship.
What does it cover? The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program made it possible for organizations and individuals without own financial possibilities to attend SAM 2012 by providing scholarships for tuition fee, accommodation and travel costs.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically.
Application Deadline: Closed