Texarkana College offers the Presidential Scholarship for High School Graduate in USA.
They encourage student’s pursuit of higher education. Students may apply for a TC Scholarship as long as they meet the established scholarship criteria.
Amazing opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
Study Subject: Any
Employer: Texarkana College
Level: High School Graduates
- Presidential Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum 3.25 GPA or cumulative 3.25 GPA each
- Presidential Scholarship recipients must enroll and complete at least 12 credit-hours each consecutive fall and
How to Apply
All Scholarship applicants may apply online or via mail. For consideration of a scholarship, the following
documentation MUST be attached to the application:
1. Copy of high school transcript, college transcript or GED certificate
2. Student essay (if applicable)
3. Signed copy of parent’s tax forms for previous year (Rising Star Scholarship)
4. Personal reference questionnaire (Eldridge Scholarships)
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 5.