If you are interested in becoming a Scholar in Malaysia, if yes then you must apply the PTPTN Education Financing Scheme which is provided by UCSI University in Malaysia.
The Scheme is established to provide education financing to Malaysian students pursuing studies at local institutions of higher education.
Valuable opportunity for Domestic students.
User Review( votes)
UCSI University is an intellectually resilient praxis university renowned for its leadership in academic pursuits and engagement with the industry and the community. The University continues to do so with its wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Why at UCSI University? has long impacted the national higher education landscape. It is to promote transformative education that empowers students from all walks of life to be successful individuals with integrity, professionalism and a desire to contribute to society.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
University or Organization: UCSI University
Course Level: All Programme
Award: Tuition Fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Malaysia
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must:
- Hold Malaysian citizenship;
- Not more than 45 years on the date of application;
- Enrolled in a Private Tertiary Education Institution (IPTS) that offers a full-time degree or diploma course that is approved by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA);
- Meet the entry requirements set by the MOHE & MQA;
- Balance of study upon application must not be less than one year;
- No other sponsor; and
- Has opened an SSPN-i account (Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional).
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to apply for the scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. After taking admission, all applicants are must complete the Online Registration Form. For getting more information you need to download application guidelines.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have to submit a photocopy of your Identification Card (IC), both sides, Three (3) copies of a passport-size color photograph, Other supporting documents for your application (if any), eg. TOEFL, IELTS, MUET, etc.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- Benefit: This education financing will enable students to partially finance their tuition fees for the duration of their study.