The Sareen Foundation Scholarship
Vipin a partner at LV Capital Limited who studied an MBA in Finance and graduated in 1985 is offering European nationals 2 scholarships worth £10,000 each and an exceptional Indian national a single scholarship worth £20,000 or 2 scholarships worth £10,000 each. All scholarships are open to students undertaking an MSc in Finance, or an MBA, or a finance-related discipline at post-graduate level.
To qualify for the full-time MSc/MBA scholarship you must:
- Be an Indian or European national.
- Have a high academic calibre demonstrated by a first class degree.
- Have an excellent well-balanced GMAT score
- Have relevant postgraduate work experience (3 years minimum)
User Review( votes)
To apply for theVipin Sareen Scholarship, please complete and submit the Vipin Sareen Scholarship Form with a fully completed Cass MBA application form and the following supporting documents:
- A completed equal opportunities form
- Two completed reference forms, ideally one from your current employer and one from your university tutor
- Your GMAT score report
- Your degree certificate(s) and, for non-UK degrees, your degree transcript;or confirmation of your professional qualification
Please submit your application before 15 June 2008.