The University of Dundee is pleased to offer up to eight Humanitarian Scholarships to pursue the postgraduate programme in the UK. International (non-EU citizens) students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal Burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland.
Valuable option to get fund for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application deadline: March 31, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue full-time postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
- Award: Up to £38,500 for 1 year only. The support will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the year of study, plus a monthly stipend and accommodation costs.
- Nationality: International (EU, Overseas, Rest of UK)
- Number of Awards: 8
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: As the following:
- Country EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- Country Overseas: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- If you are currently in the UK, then you must hold the status afforded by the UK Government of ‘humanitarian protection’, hold full refugee status (granted by the UK Government), or have Discretionary leave to Remain on the basis of an asylum application.
- All of the above-qualified statuses must have been granted from a date normally within 3 years from the start date of any Postgraduate programme for which you are applying. You will also need to have evidence of (where applicable) English language proficiency (IELTS or otherwise).
- If you are overseas, then you must provide evidence on Humanitarian protection, citizenship, and proof of residence. You will also need to have evidence of (where applicable) English language proficiency (IELTS or otherwise).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: There is a separate application form which must be completed in order to be considered for this application . The University will identify candidates who are eligible to apply and an application form will be emailed to those applicants.
The information which you submit on your postgraduate course application will be used by the Scholarship Panel to make an assessment on whether or not you are eligible to apply for this application .
They will use the eligibility criteria set out above and if this matches what you have in your application, then we will send you information on how to apply for this application . This will include the application form and where you should return this too.