The fellowship may be renewed for up to three years for a total of four years of support provided the student maintains an outstanding academic record and makes significant progress toward the degree.
A great chance for international students to study in the USA
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1872, the University of Toledo is a public research university that offers more than 230 academic degree programs. The fellowships support dissertation research on peace, security, and development topics.
Why at the University of Toledo? The university provides a world-class education to students from around the globe. Here candidates will get excellent financial support as well as additional incentives.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
- University: University of Toledo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in PhD’s degree offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university required for:
- A 2.70 cumulative GPA for all previous academic work. All applicants with less than a 2.70 cumulative GPA on all undergraduate work are required to submit GRE scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to take admission to the university. After completing the admission process, they can apply for a scholarship through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You are needed to submit a scholarship personal essay, three letters of recommendation, all transcripts and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language isn’t English, or if your degree qualifications weren’t undertaken in English, please provide evidence of English proficiency.
Fellowship provides a stipend as defined by each academic graduate program, plus remission of instructional fees, the out-of-state surcharge, and general and other student fees.