Looking for a scholarship to support your postgraduate study? Applications are open for the Therle Drake Postgraduate Scholarship organized by the Victoria University of Wellington.
Nice offer for international students to study in New Zealand.
User Review( vote)
Located in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington is known for its program in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It is the top-ranked university in New Zealand for research quality and consistently ranks among the world’s best universities.
Why you should apply at University?
Studying at Victoria University of Wellington is an excellent opportunity. The university pushed students to think independently and inspired to succeed. It offers training and development opportunities for the students and also provides professional development options within your area of interest.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2020, 1 November 2020 by 4:30pm
- Course Level: award is available to study the postgraduate degree program
- Award: The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to $12,000
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available
- Nationality: The grant is available for New Zealand and international citizens
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international citizens are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study a postgraduate degree program in the subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must be a New Zealand or international citizen. Candidates must have enrolled for a full-time postgraduate degree program at the university.
With a postgraduate degree, candidates can apply in the different areas of a career like a business, HR and finance, education, higher education teachers, healthcare, nurses, physiotherapists, and management according to the study area in which you have completed your postgraduate degree.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity online. The application will be available approximately one month before the closing date.
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Applicant must submit a letter outlining the project and its benefit to their career plans.
- A detailed budget.
- Copies of any communication with the host person or organization overseas.
- A supporting statement from the principal supervisor.
To be considered for the opportunity , the applicant needs to submit the application to study at the university.
The university will provide all the following:
- The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to $12,000.
- How it Works: The sponsorship will support the candidates for postgraduate classical performance overseas study.