The Tunisia Community College program (TCCSP), a part of the Thomas Jefferson grant is available for the citizens or permanent residents of Tunisia qualified to hold a valid passport issued by the government of Tunisia.
This is available for spending one academic year studying at accredited U.S. community colleges with the goal of earning a professional certificate in eligible fields of study from their U.S. institution.
Valuable program’s TCCSP in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The U.S. government believes that the Tunisia UGRAD program will provide participants with a deeper understanding of American culture and provide new globally-applicable skills and expertise to help them contribute to the economic growth and development of Tunisia.
The International Research & Exchanges Board is an international nonprofit organization providing leadership and innovative programs to improve the quality of education, strengthen independent media, and foster pluralistic civil society development.
- The program provides participants with a deeper understanding of American culture and new globally-applicable skills and expertise to help them contribute to the economic growth and development of their country. This is awarded in a broad variety of specializations.
- Architecture pupils are eligible in their first, second, third, or fourth year of study. Engineering pupils are eligible in their first-, or second-year (preparatory classes), and third- and fourth year of undergraduate study.
- Applicants currently enrolled as a first- or second-year full-time undergraduate (Licence) student in good academic standing at the time of application at a registered academic institution in Tunisia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are encouraged to complete the application online. Holders should identify their fields of study on their application and these fields should be drawn from the standard university/college curriculum within the United States.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must be enrolled as a first- or second-year full-time undergraduate (Licence) student in good academic standing at the time of application at a registered academic institution in Tunisia.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to achieve a TOEFL score of 500 or likely to achieve this score after short-term pre-academic English training in the United States prior to the start of the academic year.
TCCSP provides funding for the following:
- J 1 visa support;
- Round trip travel from fellow’s home city to host institution in the United States;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- Tuition and mandatory university fees;
- Room and board (housing and meals);
- Small incidentals allowance;
- Limited allowance for books;
- A wide variety of alumni networking and training opportunities.
Application Deadline: Closed