If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Undergraduate Thomas Jefferson Scholarships program offered by IREX in the USA.
The scholarship programme aims to support students who will enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Amazing chance for students to complete their degrees in the USA.
User Review( votes)
IREX was established in 1968. It is a nonprofit organization that specializes in global education and development. IREX works with partners in more than 100 countries. It was created to bridge geopolitical divides by fostering the exchange of scholars, teachers, students, and ideas. IREX became a leader in improving access to information technology, strengthening independent media, and empowering youth through education and leadership development.
Why would you like to Study at IREX? They cultivate leaders who strive to better themselves and more effectively serve others. It enhances their academic opportunities, professional engagement, leadership development skills through experiences and connections that strengthen the expertise and networks they need to make a difference in their communities.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm EST on Friday, March 4, 2022.
- University or Organization: IREX
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition and mandatory university fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a well-rounded program experience with strong academic and cultural components participants attend a year-long academic program at four-year colleges and universities in the United States.
- Experience and ability to work with students from the targeted regions;
- Students contribute a minimum of 20 hours of community service work during the program and engage in in-person and virtual cultural exchange opportunities between Tunisians and Americans.
- Ability to provide personalized care
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply to host for either of the programs, submit all application materials through the online application system.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have the required recommendation letter, academic transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a sufficient knowledge of the Englisg language.
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip travel from student’s home city to host institution in the United States
- Accident and sickness coverage
- Tuition and mandatory university fees
- Room and board (housing and meals)
- A small allowance for incidentals
- A limited allowance for books
- A limited allowance for cultural enrichment activities
- Alumni networking opportunities