Want to study at one of the best Oxford University and also get a scholarship? If yes, then you will glad to know that Oxford University is offering up to three full scholarships for Indian students.
These are available for pursuing graduate (full-time master’s or DPhil course) programme at the University of Oxford.
Wonderful chance to study at Oxford University.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. Many opportunities for students at Oxford to receive financial help during their studies.
The university dedicated to advancing knowledge in particular subject areas. There is an excellent global reputation for teaching, research, and contribution to society at the university.
- Candidates from India can apply for graduate programs.
- These are available for applicants who are either ordinarily resident in India or have previously studied at an Indian higher education institution. You must be applying for one of the eligible master’s courses listed below or for a DPhil course with proposed research in the eligible areas of study.
- These are awarded to study the following subjects: MSc/MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management; MSc/MPhil in Water Science, Policy and Management; MSc/MPhil in Environmental Change and Management; MSc/MPhil Modern South Asian Studies; MPhil in Development Studies; Master of Public Policy (MPP); and Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL).
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants will be considered automatically for these programs if they are applying to start a new graduate course at this university.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the course application by the relevant January admissions deadline, Statement of purpose and research proposal, Official transcript, Written work, Portfolio, English language test score certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have their previous degree. Get more information you can check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proof of competence in written and spoken English (Support for improving English language skills may be provided by the Language Learning Centre at Oxford).
The award covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs for full-time holders of at least £14,296 (students on part-time courses will receive a study support grant instead). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Application Deadline: Closed