Tilburg School of Economics and Management is delighted to offer several merit-based scholarships for our Master’s programs, for students from Turkey, Colombia and China.
Tilburg School of Economics and Management aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms.
User Review( votes)
Tilburg University is a public research university specialising in the social and behavioural sciences, economics, law, business sciences, theology and humanities, located in Tilburg in the southern part of the Netherlands.
For the academic year 2016-2017 the Schools of Tilburg University have various scholarships available for excellent international students.
Candidates must be newly enrolled at Tilburg University and will need to prove their language proficiency before departure. For each language, there is a minimum CEFR level of proficiency that needs to be met.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
Scholarship Award: Recipients of the scholarship will receive a monthly allowance towards living expenses, summing up to a total of €10.000.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This scholarship is not meant for currently enrolled Tilburg University students.
- Application for the scholarship is open for prospective MSc students, starting their studies in the academic year 2017/2018 at the School of Economics and Management at Tilburg University.
- Students can come fromTurkey, Colombia and China.
- Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the countries.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of any other scholarships in that same academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded for the nominal length of the MSc program, which is one year for all programs.
- Please note that students starting their program in February are not
- Holder of a non-EU passport only;
- Excellent academic record.
- Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10.
- Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class;
- If applying for a Business Master a GMAT score of at least 670 is required – also for applicants from schools and/or programs exempt for GMAT for admission;
- If applying for a Master in Economics or Econometrics a GRE percentile above 85 for the quantitative section is required – also for applicants from schools and/or programs exempt for GRE for admission;
- Proof of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency;
- Two letters of recommendation from a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
- The quality of the application as a whole (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
Nationality: Students from Turkey, Colombia and China are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: If applying for a Business Master a GMAT score of at least 670 is required – also for applicants from schools and/or programs exempt for GMAT for admission.
English language Requirements: Proof of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency.
How to Apply: To apply for the Excellence Scholarship non-EEA you should:
- Check if you fulfil the criteria as mentioned above.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form in our online application system MYSAS, together with your application for the Master’s program before the scholarship deadline of March 1st, 2017.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 1st, 2017.