Applicants are invited to apply for the Tilburg programs which are open to citizens of all non-EEA countries. The bursaries are available for prospective MSc students with strong financial needs, starting their studies in the academic year 2017/2018.
Tilburg School of Economics and Management aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms.
A fine program for claimants.
User Review( votes)
The Tilburg School of Economics and Management is the oldest and largest school of Tilburg University. It focuses on research and education in the fields of Business and Economics. Management and support are combined in both fields.
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded for pursuing MSc Program at Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Tilburg School of Economics and Management will waive the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee and the EEA tuition fee for selected students with no financial sources from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee.
- For the academic year 2017/2018, it means that the waiver covers the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee (€ 14.500,-) and the EEA tuition fee (€ 2.006,-).
- Besides the tuition fee waiver, students will receive a monthly allowance towards their living expenses.
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Holder of a non-EEA passport only;
- Excellent academic record.
- Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class;
- Two letters of recommendation by a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
- The quality of the application as a whole (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
- This scholarship is not meant for currently enrolled at Tilburg University students.
- Application for the opportunity is open for prospective MSc students with strong financial needs, starting their studies in the academic year 2017/2018.
- Students can come from all non-EEA countries, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
Nationality: Students from all non-EEA countries are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the Alumni Funded Scholarship student should:
- Check if the student fulfils the criteria as mentioned above.
- Complete the application Form.
- Upload the application Form in our online application system MYSAS, together with your application for the Master’s program.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have an excellent academic record. Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10.
- English Language Requirement: Proof of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency.
Application Deadline: Closed