The new TOPoliTO Scholarships are on offer for all new international students for the year 2019-20 academic year. International students are eligible to pursue the undergraduate degree in the field of Engineering, Design and Visual Communication, Territorial, Urban, Environmental and Landscape Planning and Architecture.
TOPoliTO scholarships will be awarded to students passing the admission test with the best score, provided that the minimum score to enter in the ranking list is 60/100.
Golden opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The Polytechnic University of Turin (Italian: Politecnico di Torino) is an engineering partially public university based in Turin, Italy. Established in 1859, Politecnico di Torino is Italy’s oldest technical university. The university offers several courses in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Industrial Design.
- Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Engineering, Design and Visual Communication, Territorial, Urban, Environmental and Landscape Planning and Architecture.
- Scholarship Award: 8.000 € per year (gross amount) for 3 years (duration of the Bachelor of Science program)
- Number of Scholarships: 39 scholarships are available.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Having a Secondary High School Diploma obtained outside Italy or being attending the last year of a secondary high school located outside Italy Enrolling for the first time in a Bachelor of Science Degree program at the Politecnico di Torino in 2018/2019 A.Y.
- English Language Requirements: Students must meet the universities English language requirement.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. In order to submit the application for the TOPoliTO scholarship, candidates must express their interest in their page of the application form Apply-at-polito.