Torrens University is offering the Billy Blue College of Design Scholarship for the academic session 2020-21. Up to 10 Scholarship recipients, each intake receives exclusive access to become a Design and Creative Technology Ambassador, giving you the chance to graduate with real-world work experience as a part of a team of like-minded student ambassadors passionate about the creative world.
They are passionate about the world of design and believe that given the opportunity any idea can change the world. So, we’re on the hunt for 10 (yes, 10!) high achieving creative individuals to stand with us and springboard into their future careers and receive $10,000 towards their course fees.
A fine program for students.
User Review( votes)
The world needs intelligent, creative people with practical experience. Graduate from Billy Blue College of Design, and you’ll land a career where you’re getting paid to do something you love.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to domestic or students
- Entrance Requirement: Their scholarships are open to high achieving school leavers, those who have worked in design or established professionals ready to return to study for a postgraduate course.
- They are looking for creative thinkers who can produce quality original designs based on solid concepts and backed by research and inspiration
- They want a team of passionate, outgoing and out-right cool Ambassadors, everyone is different so show us what you can bring to the team
- They want the innovative thinkers, ambitious new design leaders, the agitators, rule-breakers and the game-changers.
How to Apply: You’ll need to complete the following:
- Online application form
- Answer: What can you bring to the Design and Creative Technology Ambassador program?
- Upload your favourite piece of creative work to your Frontier profile, this is your chance to show off your creative and technical skills that make you unique. Your submission can take any form, as long as it is relevant and related to your chosen course area.
- Submit 300-word rationale explaining your piece.
Along with being a Design and Creative Technology Ambassador, scholarship recipients receive:
- Exposure to Marketing team and opportunities to be part of campaigns
- Opportunity to create and contribute content for social media and digital channels
- A $10,000 reduction of your course fee
- Certificate of achievement outlining your efforts throughout your studies
- Access to personalised emotional intelligence and leadership training with a Success Coach, as well as resume building and portfolio review sessions.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2020