Sheffield Hallam University is pleased to offer Transform Together Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applicants must be applying to start a new full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree programme in any subjects at Sheffield Hallam University. The aim of the Transform Together Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Best chance to get 50% fee discount to pursue an undergraduate or graduate study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Sheffield Hallam University is the fourth-largest university in the UK (out of 163) with 33,100 students (of whom 4,400 are international students), 4,494 staff, and 708 courses.
Why choose to study at Sheffield Hallam University? The university has several research centres and four faculties. It is regarded as one of the best modern institutions in England’s north. It offers a wide range of career and educational options, as well as the most modern facilities to make student life easier and more memorable.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by Monday 31st May 2022.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- Number of Scholarships: N/A
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these Transform Together Scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK), fee-paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- Scholarship application form
- English Language Requirements: The TESOL Centre offers a variety of English language courses for students who need more tuition to reach the required standard. The TESOL Centre is also an IELTS Official Test Centre. English Language entry requirements are listed in the entry requirements section of the online prospectus.