Sheffield Hallam University is pleased to offer Transform Together Scholarships for international students entering the programme in January 2021.
Applicants must be applying to start a new full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree programme in any subjects at Sheffield Hallam University. The aim of the Transform Together Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Best chance to get 50% fee discount to pursue an undergraduate or graduate study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Sheffield Hallam University is the fourth-largest university in the UK (out of 163) with 33,100 students (of whom 4,400 are an international student), 4,494 staff and 708 courses.
The TESOL Centre offers a variety of English language courses for students who need more tuition to reach the required standard. The TESOL Centre is also an IELTS Official Test Centre. English Language entry requirements are listed in the entry requirements section of the online prospectus.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these Transform Together Scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for one of these endowments you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK), fee-paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths. You can apply for a funding for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
- English Language Requirements: The TESOL Centre offers a variety of English language courses for students who need more tuition to reach the required standard. The TESOL Centre is also an IELTS Official Test Centre. English Language entry requirements are listed in the entry requirements section of the online prospectus.
How to Apply: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the program eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2020
- application form