The University of British Columbia is welcoming college students for the Trek Excellence program who want to pursue their higher education in Canada.
The award will be granted to local citizens as well as international candidates who wish to undertake an undergraduate program offered by the university.
Amazing opportunity for students
User Review( vote)
The University of British Columbia is an open research college with grounds in Vancouver and Kelowna, British Columbia. The university is positioned among the best 20 state-funded colleges worldwide and among the top three in Canada.
Why study at the University of British Columbia? UBC is committed to drawing in and supporting the individuals who have the drive to shape a superior world. The university supports striking reasoning, interest, and activity.
Application Deadline: Open
Applicants must be:
- be registered in at least 24 percentage-graded credits in your previous winter session. Your average will be based on your best 24 percentage-graded credits.
- The following courses will not be counted toward your average:
- Audited courses
- Wait-listed courses
- Summer courses
- Credit/D/Fail courses
- be continuing in the same faculty or school in your current winter session.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the funding education, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate program of the university. By taking the affirmation, candidates are automatically recommended for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Requisites are needed to submit higher-secondary studies certificates.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have an IB Diploma with competitive scores, including at least three Higher Level courses and additional points for Extended Essay and Theory of Knowledge.
- Language Requirement: To be considered, aspirant ought to have TOEFL Internet-based test scores and must accomplish the other English Language requirements of the university
Domestic students receive an award of $1,500 and international students receive an award of $4,000. Awards of $1,000 are also given to international students who are in the top 5% to 10%.