High academic achievers from all around the world are invited to apply for the Trent International Program Tuition Levy Scholarships administrated by Trent University in Canada.
The university offers these grants to those eligible aspirants who have leadership potential and financial needs. Grant is available for pursuing the undergraduate degree coursework at Trent.
Fab choice for candidates from all over the globe except Canada
User Review( votes)
Trent University is known for its Oxbridge college system and small class sizes. It is represented in Canadian Interuniversity Sport by the Trent Excalibur. Although Trent University is predominantly undergraduate, graduate programs are offered at the masters and doctoral level.
Why study at Trent University? The university provides an authentic outlook on the career landscape by providing students and alumni with meaningful experiences, necessary perspectives, and valuable resources.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: $24,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the globe except Canada.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, claimants need to apply to pass out the high school classification from a recognized university or institution. Candidates must be applying for the bachelor’s degree program at Trent University for the academic year 2022-2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible aspirants can register their interest in this education award by taking admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Trent University. After being accepted, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to take affirmation at Trent, then you need to hold a high school diploma, proof of English proficiency (or conditional admission through Trent-ESL), and minimum grades as outlined in country-specific admissions requirements.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide a personal statement describing studentship aims, letters of motivation, and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirements: As an English language university, it is important to your success at Trent that you are proficient in both spoken and written English.
The Scholarship covers international tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $27,000 per academic year (housing excluded).