The new Constantia Maxwell Faculty Studentship for EU as well as Non-EU students for the year 2019-2020. This studentship contributes towards LL.M tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) for the academic year 2019/20.
It aims to support and develop gifted postgraduate students.
A great option to get a master degree in Ireland 5,000 euro contribution towards tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: July 20, 2019
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue LLM program.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded within the faculty of law.
- Award: The value of the studentship is a 5,000 euro contribution towards LL.M tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) in the academic year 2019/20.
- Nationality: EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
This studentship is available to new entrants (EU and Non-EU) to any of our four LL.M. degrees, for admission in September 2019. In order to be eligible, applicants must hold and have officially accepted an Unconditional Offer of a place on one of these programs.
English Language Requirements: All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- TOEFL: 90 – internet-based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge:
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
How to Apply: LL.M. Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria and wish to be considered for this studentship must submit a one-page letter no later than 1 August 2018 indicating:
- Full name and TCD application number (assigned by TCD when the application is submitted);
2. Interest in being considered for the award;
3. The reasons why they believe such an award would be justified.
Letters should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format to law.postgraduate-at-tcd.ie.
Please use the subject title “Constantia Maxwell Faculty Studentship”.