The College seeks to offer the Trinity Residential College Scholarships to the most deserving students, regardless of their financial means, and to welcome students of diverse backgrounds from across Australia and around the world.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Currently awards more than $1.6 million in financial assistance to one-third of students
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to international students.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizen students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirement: We support students from a wide variety of backgrounds, including those who:
Completed secondary school in a rural or regional location
Have experienced socio-economic impediments to their education
Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
Attended a Government Secondary School
Are international students, including graduates from Trinity College Foundation Studies
All applicants must intend to apply for admission to the University of Melbourne and scholarships will only be awarded to students who attend the University of Melbourne.
A key selection criterion is that applicants demonstrate the intent to make a positive contribution to their community.
How to Apply: Thanks to the generous and far-sighted support of Trinity alumni, donors and friends, the Residential College is able to award the following scholarships. Students applying for financial assistance must complete the Residential College Scholarship Form. All applications are considered on a case by case basis. The College will then allocate scholarships.
Step 1: Apply for admission to the Residential College of Trinity College by 31 October 2018.
Step 2: Complete the Residential College Scholarship Formby 5 January 2019.
Complete the Residential College Scholarship Formby 31 October 2018.