Trinity University is offering a Merit-Based Scholarship aimed to recognize the academic achievements of students and help them gain the best learning experience.
This scholarship package is available for all prospective international undergraduate students. The award of the scholarship ranges from $5,000-$27,000 USD per year.
Trinity University has been helping students develop experiences, abilities, and skills since 1869. It is a highly respected private, liberal arts and sciences institution located in the heart of San Antonio, Texas. It offers 49 majors and 61 minors among 6-degree programs, and houses over 2,500 students.
Why at Trinity University? Trinity University invites every year thousands of bright and energetic students to experience its amazing university-life. University’s beautiful campus, first-rate resources, and highly ranked programmes and career opportunities make students learning journeys more memorable. Overall, it is a great place to obtain a higher education.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Trinity University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000-$27,000 USD per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are welcome to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Scholarship holder must be an international student
- Scholarship holders must hold an offer on an eligible undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to apply for this award separately. They will be considered for a merit-based scholarship based on the materials submitted with their application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For its undergraduate programmes, the university requires a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: All candidates, who want to be enrolled in an undergraduate programme at Trinity University, will have to present one of the following English language qualifications: Irish Leaving Certificate, GCSE, European Baccalaureate, French Baccalaureate, International Baccalaureate, US High School Curriculum, TOEFL, University of Cambridge, IELTS, and Pearson Test of English.
The award of the scholarship ranges from $5,000 to USD 27,000 per year and is a renewal for four years. Only applicants who meet the requirements of the university will be eligible to win this application .