High-potential applicants are invited to apply for the Bert Enserink Scholarship at TU Delft in the Netherlands for the academic year 2023-2024.
TU Delft Bert Enserink Scholarship for International Students in the Netherlands
Wonderful opportunity to study in the Netherlands with a full tuition fee discount.
User Review( votes)
The Delft University of Technology, also known as TU Delft, is ranked highly by QS World University, rated 174th among Best Global Universities. The Delft University of Technology is called TU Delft, a general technical university in Delft, Netherlands. It is the oldest and the largest Dutch public technical university and presently ranks 61st in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the Delft University of Technology? TU Delft is the highest education and research university in the Netherlands, seeking to balance the goal of world-class educational merit and delivering high-quality education and expert solutions. The university is proud to be a frontrunner in this international tendency towards greater exposure and cooperation on research data.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee and living expense
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any MSc degree program taught at TU Delft.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Excellent international applicants admitted to the two-year MSc program Engineering and Policy Analysis (EPA).
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher on the scale maximum in a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must complete an MSc admission application. Then, they must submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation Letter
- Two Reference Letters
- Curriculum Vitae
- Portfolio (if applicable)
- English Language Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- GRE (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the admission requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The TU Delft will provide full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, living expenses, and one-way flight ticket to the Netherlands.