“COMSATS Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme” is now open for applications to study in Turkey. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Scholarship is available to promote international academic and research exchange and co-operation with developing countries, BCSIR introduced Postdoctoral Fellowship programme.
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK) is the leading agency for management, funding and conduct of research in Turkey. It was established in 1963 with a mission to advance science and technology, conduct research and support Turkish researchers. The Council is an autonomous institution and is governed by a Scientific Board whose members is selected from prominent scholars from universities, industry and research institutions.
- Application Deadline: “COMSATS Post-Doctoral Scholarship” programme will be open for applications during the whole year.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue postdoctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to researchers working in the fields of “Biomass Chemistry, Natural Products and Solar Cells”.
- Scholarship Award: During the scholarship period of 6 months, accommodation and 500 USD stipends will be provided for scholarship holder by BCSIR.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Turkey
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- A researcher,
- Works in the fields of “Biomass Chemistry, Natural Products and Solar Cells”
- Has a PhD degree in these subjects
- At least 1-year research experience after completing PhD
- Younger than 45 years old
Will be allowed to conduct co-operative research at BCSIR under the guidance of the senior scientist of BCSIR.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: About the details of the application please contact to secretarybcsir-at-gmail.com e-mail address.