“COMSATS Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme” is now open for applications to study in Turkey. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Scholarship is available to promote international academic and research exchange and co-operation with developing countries, BCSIR introduced Postdoctoral Fellowship program.
A wonderful chance for international students to apply this Postdoctoral Fellowship.
User Review( votes)
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK) is the leading agency for management, funding, and conduct of research in Turkey. It was established in 1963 with a mission to advance science and technology, conduct research and support Turkish researchers.
The Council is an autonomous institution and is governed by a Scientific Board whose members is selected from prominent scholars from universities, industry and research institutions.
University or Organization: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
Course Level: Postdoctoral degree program.
Award: 500 USD
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Turkey
Application Deadline: Open
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded to researchers working in the fields of “Biomass Chemistry, Natural Products, and Solar Cells”.
- A researcher,
- Works in the fields of “Biomass Chemistry, Natural Products, and Solar Cells”
- Has a Ph.D. degree in these subjects
- At least 1-year research experience after completing PhD
- Younger than 45 years old
Will be allowed to conduct co-operative research at BCSIR under the guidance of the senior scientist of BCSIR.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: About the details of the application please contact secretarybcsir-at-gmail.com e-mail address.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: During the scholarship period of 6 months, accommodation and 500 USD stipends will be provided for scholarship holder by BCSIR.