Do you want a scholarship for degrees in Singapore? The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is funding the TUM Asia-DAAD Scholarship Project at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) Asia. The scholarship project is part of the “German Study Programmes Abroad” program.
The award program is open to international students applying for postgraduate programs at TUM Asia in Singapore. The grant is only granted to students during their candidature of study and not before admission.
Nice offer to study in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Under the Singapore government’s Global Schoolhouse Initiative, the Technical University of Munich (TUM) Asia was set up in Singapore in 2002. It is an institute for research and education situated in Singapore.
Why study at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) Asia? TUM Asia is committed to supporting students throughout their academic journey and providing an all-rounded education to all students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Department: Technical University of Munich (TUM) Asia
- Course Level: Master of Science degree
- Award: Tuition fee and a monthly living stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: A limited number of awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to Tridib Banerjee (MSc in Aerospace Engineering)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students with German citizenship are not eligible for funding.
- Applicants must be applying for a Master of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) Asia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply for the master’s degree at TUM Asia through our Online Application Portal and be eligible for the TUM Asia-DAAD Scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- One copy of the Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate
- One copy of the Official or Provisional Academic Transcript
- The Module Descriptions of all the modules you have taken in your Transcript
- Two Recommendation Letters from 2 different Professors or Employers
- Statement of Purpose that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the program they applied for
- One Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- One Passport-sized photograph
- One Passport Biodata Page photocopy (the Passport page that contains your personal particulars)
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate
- Personal Letter of Motivation
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Note: Applicants must send their hard copies of documents to:
Office of Admissions, TUM Asia
510 Dover Road, #05-01 [email protected] Building
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are required to submit an additional of 2 certified-true copies of their Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate and Official or Provisional Academic Transcript and additional two passport-sized photographs when they have accepted the offer of admission and are being matriculated into the program.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL or IELTS (Required for applicants whose native tongue or medium of instruction from previous studies is not in English)
- A limited number of DAAD Scholarships are awarded.
- The awardee will receive a partial financial subsidy for their tuition fee and a monthly living stipend while studying with TUM Asia.
- Selected awardees will receive the scholarship for a period of one semester (6 months).
- Depending on their academic performance, the scholarship can be newly applied for every semester of study.