Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their post-doctorate degree by applying for this TUMS Full Tuition-Waiver Scholarships at Tehran University. The bursary is available for the academic session 2022-2023.
Post-Doctorate candidates can receive TUMS full tuition-waiver scholarships plus a monthly salary based on their research project and scores obtained in previous degrees.
Nice offer for students to get educational support in Iran.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1851, Tehran University of Medical Sciences in Iran’s largest and most highly-ranked medical university. TUMS is ranked as one of Iran’s top research universities, with an annual research budget of over 300 billion Rials from the government. The school offers over 13,000 students (40% of whom are women) in approximately 290 undergraduate, graduate, and non-degree (short-course) programs. Iran has recently achieved the highest science and technology growth rate globally.
Why would you like to study at Tehran University of Medical Sciences? Iranian universities are best known for their chemistry, medicine, engineering, and physics programs. Many international students come to Iran to study the culture and history of the region. Post-secondary admission in Iran is highly competitive for state-funded colleges. Iran is one of the world’s most dynamic and prolific centers for arts, architecture, and literature.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted all year round.
- University or Organization: Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Department: Medical Sciences
- Course Level: Post-Doctorate
- Award: Full-Tuition
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any Post-Doctorate programs at Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Aspirants have to complete an online application form to apply for the post-doctorate program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must have required to submit the following documents with their application: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, motivation letter, and CV
- Admission Requirements: The applicants earned a 3.00 – 4.00 minimum cumulative grade point average.
- Language Requirement: To be admitted to TUMS and commence your studies, you must provide a certificate of IELTS with a minimum band score of 5.5 or its equivalent in TOEFL iBT (minimum 69) or TOEFL PBT (minimum 525) at the time of registration. Otherwise, attending Intensive English Language classes might be necessary.
TUMS will provide all students with computer labs, a library, and Wi-Fi Internet access at the dormitories, as well as a partial lunch plan. TUMS provides Type a scholarship winner with:
- free-of-charge registration,
- the free first transport from the airport in Tehran,
- free accommodation,
- free health & sports insurance,
- Free Persian language classes for students interested or required to attend the classes.