The University of Nottingham is receiving applications for the Turkey Masters Scholarship. The aim of organizing this program is to empower the student for advancing their career.
This funding education is basically will be provided to the students who are coming from Turkey or any nationality across the world who are classed as an overseas students for fee purposes.
Well opportunity for masters in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is an open research college in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was established as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was allowed an illustrious sanction in 1948. Nottingham is sorted out into five constituent resources, inside which there are in excess of 50 schools, offices, establishments and research focuses.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? The NU is committed to conveying its students by the absolute most splendid personalities in their fields and moulded by the most recent historical research.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until May 17, 2023
To be eligible for this grant, candidates must be
- engaged with the master degree programme at the university.
- be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, UAE or Yemen
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time master (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be applied for this award, apply for a master’s programme at the university. After being enrolled at the university, apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: In the event to grasp this sponsorship, you will have to present a few documents – graduate degree, and transcript of grades.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to have a graduate qualification.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to demonstrate competence in spoken and written English.
The beneficiary will get an award amount range from £4,000 or £8,000 towards tuition fees. within this funding education.