Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, Niagara College is awarding the Turkey Scholarships for the academic session 2020-21.
The purpose of this bursary is to support highly motivated students from Turkey who wish to study the bachelor’s degree programme in Canada.
Turkish students have a good opportunity to receive $2,000 for undergraduate study in Canada.
User Review( vote)
The Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology offers over 100 post-secondary diploma, baccalaureate degrees and advanced level programs. It has more career-oriented courses for students.
Why study at Niagara College? NC provides students with the best experience, along with the skills to succeed in their future careers. It has co-operative education which involves the combination of academic study with work terms.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University: Niagara College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the college
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, students are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Niagara College. After taking confirmation, you can download the award application form and submit it to the Niagara College Canada, International Department, 100 Niagara College Blvd, Welland, Ontario, Canada L3C 7L3 Email: international-at-niagaracollege.ca
- Supporting Documents: You must attach your high school transcript, proof of English proficiency and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to meet all the admission requirements of the college
- Language Requirement: To be enrolled in a course at the college, applicants must check the minimum English language requirements.
The scholarship winner will receive the amount of $2,000 accredited towards the course fee for the academic year 2020/2021.