Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Two Merton Lawyers’ BCL Scholarships. The program is funded jointly by both Merton College & Law Faculty in the UK.
The educational is open for outstanding candidates who want to pursue graduate degree coursework at the Merton College for the academic year 2022/2023.
Nice opportunity for scholars from all around the world to get an education in the UK
User Review( votes)
Established in 1264, Merton College is one of the oldest and best colleges of the University of Oxford-based in England. It offers degree programs, world-class teaching, and has a strong reputation for academic success.
Why study at Merton College? In this college, students will acquire modern facilities and generous financial support to complete their studies. They also get the opportunity to develop critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
Application Deadline: January 2022
- University or Organization: Merton College & Law Faculty
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: Up to £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The graduate program will be awarded in Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree before applying for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application procedure applicants should simply apply to the law program they wish to take and do not need to name Merton as their preferred college. They will be considered on the basis of their graduate applications.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcript, statement of purpose/research proposal written work and other documents must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree required for entry to Merton College.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must pass in an English language test required for the fellowship program.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the amount of up to £10,000 to the winning candidates.