For attracting outstanding students from Egypt, Horus University is providing scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award is available for those eligible candidates who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Fab choice for Egyptian students
User Review( votes)
Horus University as a private educational research institution seeks through its faculties, centres, and specialized units the advancement of thoughts, science, and the provision of specialized professions and technicians to satisfy the needs of different local and regional sectors of production and services.
Why at Horus University? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020 entry
- University or Organization: Horus University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Egyptian students
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Egypt
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded for the following cases: students with disabilities, sons, and daughters of martyrs and injured, students who are unable to meet the university’s expenses, students who live in border areas and students achieving top grades.
- The student should have graduated from the High School (Egyptian National School) in the same year of applying for the grants with a total grade that is suitable for the faculty which the student is applying for.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this grant, seekers are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Horus University. After enrolling, candidates will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the letter of motivation, cover letter, CV, copies of academic documents, letter of recommendation, a letter from an academic referee supporting the application.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: For joining this program, aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the educational fund for your studies.