To make your education more affordable, the University of Basel is currently accepting applications for the PhD Positions in Social Sciences for the academic year 2020/21.
Wonderful opportunity to get fund for international students to study a PhD degree program in Switzerland
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1460, the University of Basel is the oldest university located in Switzerland. It has seven faculties covering a wide spectrum of academic disciplines. The university offers bachelors, masters or PhD degrees to the students.
Why at the University of Basel? While studying at this university, students will obtain outstanding professional connections and networking opportunities for their career.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2020
- University: University of Basel
- Department: Department of Social Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, candidates need to complete an application form via the online portal at the University of Basel.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to attach all the following materials: a letter of motivation, a CV with contact details for two references, academic transcripts from the master’s degree, and a statement of research interests that responds to the proposed topic.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in the PhD program, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The funding program will provide an international, multidisciplinary work environment and excellent research infrastructure.