The Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard (FMJH), the Gaspard Monge Program for Optimization and operational research and the Labex Mathematics Hadamard (LMH) are offering a number of one or two-year scholarships for talented students applying for a Master Study in Mathematics in one of their member institutions.
The purpose of the Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard (FMJH) is to bring together the mathematicians of the Saclay campus in order to form a research community of the highest calibre.
Nice opportunity for international applicants to get financial assistance for a master study.
User Review( votes)
Applications Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is January 31st, 2022
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Mathematics in one of their member institutions.
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: The Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard (FMJH), and the Labex Mathematics Hadamard (LMH) are offering a number of one or two-year scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Member institutions: CMAP in Ecole Polytechnique, CMLA in ENS Cachan, CMLS in Ecole Polytechnique, Fédération de Mathématiques (Centrale-Supelec), IPhT in CEA-Saclay, LAG in IHES, LMO in University of Paris Sud, LMV in UVSQ, LTCI in IMT and UMA in ENSTA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Are only considered applications coming from the forms following (documents may be written in French or English):