The University of the Arts London is pleased to offer UAL International Postgraduate £25,000 plus International Student House (ISH) Scholarships for talented students.
The University provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
The University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in Art, Design, Fashion, Communication, and Performing Art. University’s graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
- Course Level: full-time taught Master’s course at UAL
- Awards: The UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship provides a £25,000 award to cover tuition fee charges and make a contribution towards living costs and scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study
- The award can be taken in the UK
In addition to the residency criteria listed for each scheme, you must also meet the following criteria:
- You must have applied to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2021/22. Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- You need to be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in our list of qualifying countries (see below). G20 member countries have been excluded.
- In your application, you’ll be asked to evidence with documentation that you are ordinarily resident in a qualifying country.
- You are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point you make your UAL International Postgraduate application.
- Your annual personal income must be £25,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of a application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you’ve submitted a fully completed application for a qualifying course we’ll send you an email with details about how (if you meet the eligibility criteria) you can apply for a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have applied to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2021-22.
- English Language Requirements: All students need to show proof of their English language ability to enrol at the University of the Arts London (UAL).
Application Deadline: June 18, 2021