The University of the Arts London is pleased to offer up to 215 International Postgraduate Scholarships for talented and motivated students.
The University provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
Amazing opportunity for applicants
User Review( votes)
The University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in Art, Design, Fashion, Communication, and Performing Art. The university graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 14 April 2023.
- University: University of the Arts London
- Course Level: Full-time taught Master’s course at UAL
- Awards: £7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
In addition to the residency criteria listed for each scheme, you must also meet the following criteria:
- You must have applied to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2023/24. Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- You need to be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in our list of qualifying countries (see below). G20 member countries have been excluded.
- In your application, you’ll be asked to evidence with documentation that you are ordinarily resident in a qualifying country.
- You are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point you make your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you’ve submitted a fully completed application for a qualifying course we’ll send you an email with details about how (if you meet the eligibility criteria) you can apply for a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have applied to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2023-24.
- English Language Requirements: All students need to show proof of their English language ability to enrol at the University of the Arts London (UAL).