If you’re interested in pursuing your education in New Zealand, then you can apply for the UC College of Engineering Mathematics and Statistics STAR funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
Funded by the University of Canterbury, the award is available for the outstanding aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world to study the bachelor degree coursework at UC.
Nice opportunity for New Zealand and international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury offers hands-on experience in the workplace, helping you to make connections that count in the real world. It has exchanges with over 50 universities worldwide and ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
Why at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, candidates can develop a global perspective through a number of short-term international study opportunities. Aspirants can also get an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three opportunities are available annually
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Applied Data Science, Computational and Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics. Statistics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have completed the STAR course offered by the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University (MATH 199). They may not have been enrolled, in the year of application or in any previous year, in a program for a degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be a part of this educational program, then you are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Canterbury. After taking admission, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are recommended to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants ought to present evidence of having proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The bursary will provide up to $5,000 to support students in their studies.