Get fund for master studies by becoming a part of an incredible MSc Scholarship offered by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. Applications for this scheme are open for American students who possess with the good academic record.
This scholarship is introduced to cover 50% tuition fee of those students commencing the full-time MSc program at the UCD Business School. The study plan is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
A fine chance for American students to receive 50% of tuition for master study in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s well-established graduate business school. It is located in Dublin and has diverse and creative teaching and research environment. It has been committed to providing excellence in business education since 1908.
Why at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School? The college recruits each year highly academics from across the world to study here. The courses and degree programs offered by the university help students to become future leaders of the business world. The college has world-class faculty and dedicated and well-educated staff.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
- University or Organization: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 50% of the tuition fees
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: American
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: America
- Suitable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: You must have to check all the eligibility requirements:
- An applicant already holding the equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1 degree result or who will get this overall same overall degree result in summer 2020.
- Specifically, candidates must achieve a degree result of a CGPA of no lower than 3.50 out of 4.0 on the American university grading scale. The college will, of course, accept American candidates who may hold an honours bachelor degree result as above from other countries as long as they are equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1.
- Excellently written essay as part of the online application to the MSc program.
- The studentships are limited to those who have submitted a complete application to a full-time MSc program directly to UCD Smurfit School; and who hold a full or conditional offer by the indicated dates.
- Applicants must be available to commence the full-time program in September of that academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are needed to take affirmation in the master’s degree program at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. After being enlisted, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide an essay as part of the online application to the MSc program.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who have achieved an equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1 degree will get direct entry to the applicable program.
- Language Requirement: To get admission in MSc program at the college, candidates, who are non-native English speakers, must hold a minimum overall score of 7.0 general components and a minimum of 6.0 in each band on the Academic Version.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School MSc support will cover 50% of the tuition fees of all the deserving candidates so that they can gain an education at a master level without any financial hardship in Ireland.