In the partnership with Next Generation Recruitment, UCD Smurfit School is accepting applications for MSc in Business Analytics Derek O’Connor funding for students.
Fab choice for MSc students from the European Union countries
User Review( votes)
Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the first school in Europe to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. It is ranked as 1st in Ireland and 23rd overall in their ranking of the Top 100 Business Schools in Europe.
Why at Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School? At this university, students can get the range of resources and supports and have the opportunity to build their global network with fellow alumni and the wider business community.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters in Business Analytics
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply in the first-class honors undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a field including quantitative content, suitable for admission to the MSc in Business Analytics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining this grant, you need to be registered as a full-time undergraduate degree student at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants will be asked for curriculum vitae, a personal statement, letter of motivation, a short essay with 300 words and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are required to hold the certificates of Irish first class honors (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result.
- Language Requirement: The minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognize).
Benefits: The grant will cover the 100% EU tuition fees of each candidate.