The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering Sports Graduate programme for national and international students.
The University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities. It is Ireland’s largest and most diverse university with over 30,000 students, drawn from approximately 124 countries. It actively promotes university life as a journey of intellectual and personal discovery through its highly innovative and flexible UCD Horizons undergraduate curriculum and is the most popular destination for Irish school-leavers.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue a graduate programme.
- Study Subject: The UCD Graduate Sports Scholarship (GSS) supports athletes in their pursuit of both sporting and academic success. * Note: UCD Graduate Sports The studentships are available for courses ONLY at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, UCD College of Science or UCD School of Education, Professional Masters of Education (PME), (UCD School of Public Health, Physiotherapy & Population Science courses available are: Coaching Science, Sports Management and Physiotherapy)
- Scholarship Award: Benefits:
- 50% course fee reduction.
- UCD club supports in facilities and training programmes.
- Access to gyms and facilities.
- Team/club Strength and Conditioning.
- Nutritional Advice.
- Academic Mentoring Support.
- Nationality: this application is available for national as well as international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: this application is available for national as well as international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must have already applied for and been offered a place on a UCD Postgraduate course in UCD College of Science, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School or School of Education, Professional Master of Education (PME), UCD School of Public Health, Physiotherapy & Population Science.
The focus of the GSS programme is on a number of selected sports: GAA, Athletics, Rugby, Soccer, Hockey and Rowing although outstanding applicants from other sports may also be considered.
It is open to UCD students having completed their undergraduate studies as well as other Irish and non-Irish students who have completed their undergraduate studies in another Irish University/Third Level Institution. Students who have completed their undergraduate studies outside Ireland will also be considered.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.