The University College London is pleased to offer a wonderful scholarship named as Otto Koenigsberger International Scholarships in the UK. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship aims to support candidates who want to apply for the full-time Master’s degree in the Development Planning Unit at the university.
Established in 1826, UCL Careers helps students find their perfect career through one-to-one feedback and activities and a range of career knowledge, improve their professional skills or start their own company.
Why study at the University College London? UCL is a special and excellent place to learn, providing well-trained lecturers, unrivalled facilities, and support staff. Students have an excellent opportunity at this university to improve their language abilities and enhance their chances for an interesting future.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters level (MSc)
- Award: Up to £5,000 toward tuition fees.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in the Development Planning Unit
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be classified as an overseas student and be commencing full-time study for a Master’s degree in the Development Planning Unit
- They must hold and have accepted an unconditional offer of a place at DPU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in MSc degree program at the University College London. After that, they can contact Applicants should contact to DPU Programme Administrator via email: dpu-at-ucl.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide proof that they can fund the remainder of the tuition fee and living expenses for the duration of their studies at UCL.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship programme covers partial remission of tuition fees, and applicants must provide satisfactory written evidence of funding the balance of their tuition fees and their living expenses. The award value is up to £5,000 toward tuition fees.