The University of California, Santa Barbara is pleased to offer the UCSB Regents Scholarships which provide critical support to the students at UCSB. These are available for pursuing undergraduate program.
The aim of the programs is to provide a good learning experience to U.S. citizen, permanent resident Students. These are available for pursuing an undergraduate program.
Exceptional chance to study at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
User Review( votes)
The University of California, Santa Barbara is a public research university and one of the 10 campuses of the University of California system. UCSB is one of America’s Public Ivy universities, which recognizes top public research universities in the United States.
University or Organization: University of California, Santa Barbara
Course Level: Undergraduate program.
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: US citizen
The program can be taken in California
Application Deadline: Open
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or a non-citizen student qualifying under California Assembly Bills 130 or 131 with outstanding academic qualifications.
- Only students who fall under these categories are eligible for the Regents awards.
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will have to include your scores from the ACT of Writing or the SAT Reasoning Test. (If you’re applying for fall, be sure to complete these tests by December).
In addition to the monetary award, Regents Scholars receive:
- Priority registration beginning winter quarter of the first year.
- Guaranteed housing in the university residence halls for the first year, guaranteed housing in either the university residence halls or apartments for subsequent years, and priority consideration for preferred building and room type for the duration of the Regents study. (Housing application deadlines and class level eligibility must be met.)
- Enrollment in college honors programs.
- Extended borrowing privileges at UC Santa Barbara’s Davidson Library to accommodate research needs.
- Membership in UCSB’s Regents and Chancellor’s Scholars Association (RCSA).
- The Regents and Chancellor’s Scholars Association (RCSA) provides:
- Academic and social programming.
- Opportunities for leadership, networking, faculty interaction, and community service.