The University College of Technology Sarawak (UCTS) is offering a new scholarship scheme UCTS Foundation Sponsorship for new students taking up its Foundation programmes.
University College of Technology Sarawak is a university college in Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia. It was established in 2013, and the soft-launching ceremony was made on 2014 by then Chief Minister of Sarawak, Pehin Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud.
- Application Deadline: Open for 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for students entering Foundation Programes at UCTS.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Full sponsorship to cover the tuition fees for the Foundation Programmes are available for the qualified Malaysian students (subject to terms and conditions).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the sponsorship, students must meet one of the following criteria:
Tier 1 (4A & above) –> Free Tuition & Hostel Fees or
Tier 2 (2A, 2B, 1C & above) –> Free Tuition Fees or
Tier 3 (5C & Above) –> 50% Tuition Fees
How to Apply:
- Candidates must first apply to join the UCTS Foundation Programme.
- Successful applicants will receive the Sponsorship Application form together with the Offer Letter.
- Submit the Sponsorship Application Form during registration with UCTS.