To support the Canadian and International students, the University Canada West is providing the L.O.V.E. Canada Undergraduate Scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study program is available to provide financial support for those candidates who are going to study undergraduate degree coursework in Canada.
Great offer for international students to complete their study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2004, University Canada West is an independent Canadian university in the heart of Vancouver. It offers a range of career-focused programs for the candidates.
Why study at the University Canada West? UCW provides a wide variety of degree programs for both Canadian and International students and also gives them the best study facilities for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $3,000 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: A number of awards
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Entering undergraduate students who are pursuing an Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students must have high school certificates with excellent academic achievements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
The educational bursary will provide the following: For domestic Students: $3,000 and For international Students: $5,000.