If you’re hoping to study in the UK but need funding to do so, then you have a great opportunity to apply for the Actuarial Science International Scholarships at the University of East Anglia. Students from all around the world are invited to apply for this funding programme.
This scheme will provide financial support to talented and motivated students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree in Actuarial Science. The funding program is open for the year 2021/2022.
Established in 1963, East Anglia University is a leading university known for excellence in education and science. It offers numerous degree programmes and courses in different regions.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university supports and accepts community-wide applications, and all appointments are made purely on merit. Here, students with outstanding instruction, versatility, and services for academic achievement to keep them on track.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2021
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: UK, EU & International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All undergraduate actuarial science programmes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is simple to be a part of the university, reserve your place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. You will automatically be considered for an Actuarial Science scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: As per the program’s requirement, the university is not asking for any additional documents instead of the language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: You must have your previous degree transcripts or certificates.
- Language Requirement: For studying in the UK, knowledge of the English language is required. But if your national language is not English, you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The participants will receive an award amount of £6,000 for undergraduate study at the University of East Anglia.