The UEA Booker Prize Foundation Scholarship is awarded to a Postgraduate student within the School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing to enable them to study on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research university in Norwich, England. Established in 1963 on a 320 acres (130 hectares) campus west of the city centre, the university has four faculties and 26 schools of study.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Creative Writing.
- Scholarship Award: Up to £25,000 to include tuition fees, a stipend and one economy return flight fare if the recipient is traveling from overseas
- Number of Scholarships: Only one scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU and International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Fees: Home, EU or International
School: Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
Course: MA or MFA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction)
Residency: A commonwealth country (including the UK, Republic of Ireland and Zimbabwe)
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.