The University of East Anglia is offering the UEA Booker Prize Foundation funding for the brilliant students in the UK.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research university in Norwich, England. Established in 1963 on a 320 acres (130 hectares) campus west of the city centre, the university has four faculties and 26 schools of study.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 1.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Creative Writing.
- Award: Up to £25,000 to include tuition fees, a stipend and one economy return flight fare if the recipient is travelling from overseas.
- Number of Awards: Only one scholarship is available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU and International students are eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: In order to be considered for the creative writing donor-funded programme, you will need to have submitted both your application and have applied for the MA in Creative Writing (Prose Fiction).