Utrecht University is pleased to offer UES Law, Economics and Governance International Talent Scholarships. This scholarship is open to students of all nationalities and provides an award amount of €11,000.
To be considered for this funding opportunity, students must be enrolled in or accepted to one of the eligible program. This scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to begin a degree in one of the English-taught Master’s programmes of the Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance.
Excellent opportunity for international applicants in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023.
- Organization: Utrecht University
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Master’s
- Award Amount: €11.000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligibility: Students can apply to pursue a degree in one of the English-taught Master’s programs of the Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance offered at Utrecht University.
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
The UES-LEGIT scholarship is a great opportunity for international students pursuing a Master’s degree in Law, Economics, and Governance at the University of Essex. The scholarship provides full tuition fees and a living stipend, making it an excellent way to finance your education. If you are an EU/EEA student or a non-EU/EEA student, you are eligible to apply for the UES-LEGIT scholarship.
This scholarship offers several highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in one of the English-taught Master’s programs of the Graduate School of Law, Economics, and Governance. With this selective scholarship program, the Faculty wants to contribute and invest in talented international students who have shown the highest career achievement. This can be based on their academic quality and results from preceding education or students’ societal engagement or career vision. The scholarship enhances a more diverse and international classroom. Approximately 6 UES-LEGITSs are awarded per year.
Criteria for eligibility
If you are an eligible candidate, you will be selected for a scholarship based on the following criteria:
- Your academic quality and results of the preceding education, as evidence, for example, by grades, test scores, publications, letters of recommendation;
- Your career vision, promise in the proposed field of study;
- Your societal engagement (e.g., extracurricular activities)
- The quality and relevance of your motivation letter for the Master’s program;
- The quality of the application itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency)
To be awarded this scholarship, you should:
- Hold a non-Dutch secondary education degree
- Have been admitted to one of the English taught Master’s programs of the Graduate School of Law, Economics,s, and Governance with a start date of 1 September 2023
Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means you are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Apply for a Master’s program: you can do this through the university website or the Osiris Online Application external link.
- Once you have applied to a Master’s program, log in to Osiris with your username and password.
- Click on the link labeled ‘New application.’
- Answer the UES-LEGIT questions and upload the requested document: recommendation letter; it can be the same letter one as used in the Master’s application.
- Submit your application.
For students who will have to pay the statutory tuition fee (EU/EEA students): €11.000
For students who will have to pay the institutional tuition fee (non-EU/EEA students): tuition fee plus the required income linked to a residence permit for study as set by the Immigration and Naturalisation Service for one year.
In a 2-years Master’s program, the scholarship can be renewed for the second year.