The University of Hertfordshire Graduate award is now available for all UK/EU and International students. This scholarship is available to self-funded University of Hertfordshire graduates (UK/EU and international) for their first full year of full-time or all years of part-time postgraduate or doctoral study at the University.
The University is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. The university main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with changing needs of the students.
User Review( votes)
The normal entry requirements are that applicants must have completed their degree. IELTS score should be 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band).
- Application Deadline: award is open for the year 2018.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue graduate programme.
- Study Subject: The Graduate award is available for a range of postgraduate taught programmes offered by the University. These include Masters Awards, those at Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma level (but excluding the Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), the Certificate in Professional Studies, some vocational or professional practice certificates and short courses). It is not available for MSc Global Business.
- Award: The value of the Graduate support will be a fee deduction equivalent to 20% of the tuition fee due for the first year of full-time postgraduate study and (for UK/EU students only) 20% of the fee due for all years of part-time postgraduate or doctoral study. However, in all instances, the Graduate award is not applicable to tuition fees due to repeating modules.
- Nationality: UK/EU and international
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: The Graduate award is available to students who have
- Graduated from a University of Hertfordshire undergraduate degree (either studied in the UK or at a partner institution overseas) and are starting a new postgraduate taught a course at the University.
- Graduated from a University of Hertfordshire undergraduate or postgraduate degree (either studied in the UK or at a partner institution overseas) and are starting a new doctoral (PhD) course at the University.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Download an application form here.