Nottingham Trent University has awarded with UK University of the Year Award, to celebrate this award it is offering scholarships for international students holding an offer to study a full-time postgraduate taught course with the university in any subject.
Nottingham Trent University is once again one of the biggest climbers in a national league table focusing on student satisfaction and graduate employment. Nottingham Trent University is committed to making a contribution to the world through their academic and research quality, and through their collaborations with their global partners.
User Review( votes)
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study their postgraduate placements
- Applications Deadline: June 18, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study all subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship range from £1,000 up to the value of full tuition fee. These opportunities are for 50% of the tuition fees.
- Nationality: Available to International and EU students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To be eligible for consideration for an international scholarship, applicants must:
- a) Have been offered a place on an eligible course (excluding MBA, EMBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students); and
- b) Be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- To be eligible for consideration for an EU scholarship, applicants must: a) have been offered a place on an eligible course (excluding MBA, EMBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students); and b) be classed as an EU student for tuition fee purposes. Please note: NTIC progression students are not eligible to apply for a scholarship. Please visit www.ntu.ac.uk/ntic for details of funding for NTIC students.
- Please do not send your application before or with your application to study at NTU.
- This scheme is open to International and EU applicants. Visit www.ntu.ac.uk/pgscholarships to find more information about scholarships for UK students.
- Students who are sponsored (ie. fees are being paid) by their employers, government or a funding body (full / part) are not eligible to apply for these Awards.
- Applicants are only able to apply for a scholarship once per academic year per offer of a place on a qualifying course.
- Applicants are only eligible to apply for a scholarship if they are due to enrol on the first year of their course in September 2018 or January 2019. Students due to enrol onto the second, third or fourth year of their course in September 2018 or January 2019 or students repeating their first year of study are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be a new international or EU student starting a new course. We cannot consider applications from students who are currently studying at NTU unless progressing onto a new course.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study their postgraduate placements
How to Apply: Complete this application form – make sure you fill in all sections. You will be considered for all scholarships you are eligible for. Please email your form to international-at-ntu.ac.uk before the deadline.