The International University of Health and Welfare has taken the initiative to support Ukrainian national students to help them pursue their higher education by offering to organize the Ukrainian Medical Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The university is offering this scholarship exclusively to Ukrainian national students who want to pursue their undergraduate studies in Japan. The students selected will be awarded academic expenses, living expenses, dormitory fees, meals, transportation expenses, etc. The scholarship award will amount to up to JPY29,930,000.
Beneficial offer to get financial assistance in Japan.
User Review( votes)
International University of Health and Welfare is a private university in Otawara, Tochigi, Japan, established in 1995. This university, ranked 130th among universities nationwide, aims to build a society of mutual respect and support.
Why choose to study at the International University of Health and Welfare? IUHW is a university focused on well-balanced individuals with a solid sense of humanity. It is strongly connected to and fully open to the community and fosters students with an international outlook and the ability to collaborate with people from other countries.
Application Deadline: The application process is open. However, students are advised to observe programme specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: International University of Health and Welfare
- Department: School of Medicine
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: JPY29,930,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any degree programme offered at the International University of Health and Welfare.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Ukrainian national students under 30 years of age as of 1st April 2022.
- The applicants must be enrolled at a national medical university in Ukraine, have excellent grades (top 20 in their year group), and be recommended by/her University or embassy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission by logging in to the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduation certificate
- Copy of passport
- Certificate of residence
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts
- Working resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be 18 years or above and have 12 years of education outside Japan. The applicants must also check the application guidelines.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants announced winners of this scholarship would be provided the following benefits:
- Educational expenses for bachelor’s program (Admission fee, Tuition fee, Experiment and Practice fee, and Facilities Maintenance fee over the six years of study at the School of Medicine. Total for six years; JPY18,770,000.
- Any other academic expenses, such as textbooks, conference participation, and uniforms approved by IUHW (actual expenses up to JPY300,000 per year) Total for six years: JPY1,800,000.
- Living expenses?JPY80,000 per month?Total for 6 years: JPY5,760,000.
- Dormitory fee, Total for six years: JPY1,440,000.
- Meals (Breakfast and Dinner) Total for six years: JPY2,160,000.
- Transportation expenses between the dormitory and the university.