If you have a dream of studying in the United Kingdom with a funding programme, then go ahead and become a part of the MBA Latin America Excellence Scholarship offered by the University of Liverpool.
The grant is available for deserving international students who want to undertake a master’s degree programme at the university for the academic year 2021-2022.
Get financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream with the help of this programme.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a leader among teaching universities in the UK. It provides a distinctive student experience, learning and teaching take place at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The facilities at the University are excellent and the staff is very helpful to international students. The teachers of this university are well-qualified and have been helping students develop talent and acquire skills sought by the international marketplace.
Application Deadline: First-come, first-served basis
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Awards: Full and partial fee waivers
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree on-campus programmes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants who successfully enrol in a master’s degree program on the London campus of the university will automatically be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to submit your transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and copies of degrees and current passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all participants have good proficiency in the English language. But if you don’t have that, you need to take TOEFL or IELTS test to demonstrate the English language ability.
The educational programme provides full and part fee waivers to the successful candidates for master’s study at the University of Liverpool.