To encourage the education of students in the USA, All connect is providing the Ultimate College Bundle Contest for the academic year 2020-2021.
The programme is open for students who are currently enrolled in a secondary programme in the USA.
Amazing opportunity for US students.
User Review( votes)
Allconnect, Inc. was founded in 1998 in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a free tool for home service shopping, sure, but it’s also a resource for learning how to make the most of those services.
Why should you apply for this programme? Their goal of creating a simple marketplace for people to shop for multiple services, from multiple providers, all in one place.
Application Deadline: September 14, 2020
- University or Organization: All connect
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Secondary
- Award: a laptop and money
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Secondary programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be US citizens
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in secondary programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to send essays and complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay on where their field of study would be without the internet.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
- The first-place winner with the highest score will receive a laptop valued at approximately $600 and a $250 VISA Rewards Card to use for the purchase of books.
- The second-place winner with the next highest score will receive a $500 VISA Rewards Card to use for the purchase of books.
- The third-place winner with the third-highest score will receive a $250 VISA Rewards Card to use for the purchase of books