Applications are invited for UMW programme open to 1st-year students pursuing a degree at local universities. Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
The UMW Group today has diverse and global interest in the Automotive, Equipment, and Manufacturing & Engineering sectors. We stand tall as one of the Malaysia’s foremost public-listed companies, while continuously building on the strengths of our core businesses to tap opportunities in the international arena. The UMW Group’s reach now extends to Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, China, and India.
Nice opportunity for Malaysian students to study in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: award is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: award is awarded in following fields of study:
- Accounting, Finance, Tax & Treasury
- Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Business Management, (Marketing, Economics, Human Resources, Corporate Administration)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Aerospace, Process)
- Professional Certification in fields related to UMW Businesses (e.g. ACCA)
Award: Scholarship package*
- Total scholarship up to RM12, 000 per annum to cover registration fees, tuition & exam fees, cost of books and living allowance.
* Only applicable to selected local learning institutions that are accredited by MQA.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Minimum 3.30 CGPA or its equivalent at pre-university level (STOM/Foundation/Matriculation/Diploma) or
2As and 1B for A-Levels.
- Active in extracurricular activities.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Not exceeding 23 years of age.
- Open to 1st-year students pursuing a degree at local universities.
Nationality: Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have minimum 3.30 CGPA or its equivalent at pre-university level (STOM/Foundation/Matriculation/Diploma) or 2As and 1B for A-Levels.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be highly proficient in spoken and written English.
How to Apply: Download the application Form and email the completed form to us at umwscholarship-at-umw.com.my.
Application Deadline: application deadline is October 15, 2021.